Buy Here on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2zBleOO
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
- Panacur (fenbendazole) helps treat hookworms, roundworms, tapeworms, and whipworms in dogs.
- It is used by veterinarians to treat other parasites as well.
- It is available as 1Gm, 2Gm and 4Gm powder packets.
- The usual dose for dogs is one packet, based on weight, given once a day for 3 consecutive days.
- The medication can be mixed with a small amount of the animals usual food. Dry dog food may require slight moistening to allow for proper mixing.